Features

This forum is retired, please use our new UserVoice support portal.

•  
HomeHomeRoyal TS (for W...Royal TS (for W...Beta DiscussionBeta DiscussionFinding and Downloading the latest buildsFinding and Downloading the latest builds
Previous

Next
New Post
1/13/2012 11:31 PM

Stephen,

I've been following and running your Beta builds for V2 from the  beginning and am still having issues making sure I get the latest build. Last time I brought this up, you suggested subscribing to your feed, which I did. So based on your latest RSS update, i just downloaded build 20110, which is slow to download and requires ngen as well. Well, as soon as I get it set up, it starts and tells me there is a new build. This is frustrating. Am i missing something here?

John

New Post
1/14/2012 9:26 AM

Hi John,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. During the last 3 beta releases we needed to quickly fix some issues and released 3 builds in a row in just two days. Those were rather minor fixes so we don't felt to post a blog post or spam facebook/twitter with it. We just updated the download page and after confirmation the bug was fixed we "activated" the automatic check notification. I'm really sorry but the beta releases are a lot of hard work and sometimes it's hard to keep every channel up-to-date. I assure you that the final release will be promoted through all channels, includes a setup and executes ngen automatically.

At least I'm glad that the update notification is working again - we had an issue in that area as well.

cheers,
Stefan

Stay in touch:

Previous

Next
HomeHomeRoyal TS (for W...Royal TS (for W...Beta DiscussionBeta DiscussionFinding and Downloading the latest buildsFinding and Downloading the latest builds